SCOPE MERCUR DEXRON II
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID DEXRON II
SCOPE Mercur D-II is a superior quality automatic transmission fluid formulated with high viscosity index base oils and selective additive package to obtain anti-wear, anti-oxidant, anti-foam properties and low temperature fluidity. It provide excellent protection against wear and their frictional properties gives consistent and smooth shift under a wide range of driving condition.
- Excellent anti-wear, anti-oxidant and anti-friction properties.
- Excellent low temperature fluidity, thermal and high shear stability.
- Provides smooth and trouble free operation of ATF.
- Good frictional properties give’s smooth shift performance.
- Prompt circulation and effective lubrication at low temperature.
SCOPE Mercur D II is recommended for use in passenger cars and light trucks as well as power steering which require Dexron II D specification fluid. It can also be used in some hydraulic system farm equipment. It is compatible with seal material in transmission unit.